How The Qualification Process Works
- Click here for the application and listing form to print out.
- Fill in requested information and sign the completed agreement.
- Send the completed forms, along with qualifying documentation per the instructions on the application.
Qualifications and Documentation
To be eligible for inclusion, submit a signed application along with one of the following types of supporting documentation dated within the last 24 months confirming the firm’s experience as Underwriters of a municipal bond:
- An Official Statement including the firm’s name as an Underwriter;
- A published tombstone advertisement including the firm’s name, publication name and the date it ran; or
- A Letter of Engagement appearing on either the issuer’s letterhead or e-mailed from its web domain, stating that the firm has been hired to underwrite an upcoming municipal-bond issue.
Your Account Representative can answer all of your questions regarding the application process and your listing.