Municipal Bond Tax Controversy Representation Application
How The Qualification Process Works
- Click here for the application and listing form to print out.
- Fill in requested information and sign the completed agreement.
- Send the completed forms, along with qualifying documentation per the instructions on the application.
Qualifications and Documentation
To be eligible for inclusion, submit a signed application along with one of the following types of supporting documentation dated within the last 24 months confirming the firm’s experience in representing an issuer or conduit borrower in a tax controversy-related matter:
- Certification from the Chairman or a Managing Partner of the firm that states that the firm has represented an issuer or another participant in a plan of financing in a municipal bond tax controversy matter;
- A letter from a municipal issuer stating that the firm has represented it in a municipal bond tax controversy matter; or
- A Closing Agreement with the Internal Revenue Service.
Your Account Representative can answer all of your questions regarding the application process and your listing.