Public Funds Manager Application
How The Qualification Process Works
- Click here for the application and listing form to print out.
- Fill in requested information and sign the completed agreement.
- Send the completed forms, along with qualifying documentation per the instructions on the application.
Qualifications and Documentation
To be eligible for inclusion, submit a signed application along with the following information related to your firm’s experience as a manager of Public Funds:
- The name(s) of one or more public-sector clients for whom you are currently managing funds;
- The total amount of public sector assets currently under management; and
- Whether your firm handles short-term reinvestment, and/or pension fund management.
Your Account Representative can answer all of your questions regarding the application process and your listing.