Municipal Advisors Application
How The Qualification Process Works
- Click here for the application and listing form to print out.
- Fill in requested information and sign the completed agreement.
- Send the completed forms, along with qualifying documentation per the instructions on the application.
Qualifications and Documentation
To be eligible for inclusion, submit a signed application along with one of the following types of supporting documentation dated within the last 24 months confirming the firm’s experience as a Municipal Advisor:
- An Official Statement including the company’s name listed as a Municipal Advisor:
- A Letter of Engagement appearing on either an issuer’s letterhead or e-mailed from its e-mail domain stating that the issuer has retained the firm as Municipal Advisor on an upcoming municipal bond. Include the issue date and project description/capacity; or
- A written statement from a principal of the comapny certifying that the firm has met the registration requirements as established by the revisions mad to Section 15B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, per the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Proctection Act (Public Law No. 111-203), which provides for the regulation of Municipal Advisors.
Your Account Representative can answer all of your questions regarding the application process and your listing.