Municipal Bond Attorneys Application
How The Qualification Process Works
- Click here for the application and listing form to print out.
- Fill in requested information and sign the completed agreement.
- Send the completed forms, along with qualifying documentation per the instructions on the application.
Qualifications and Documentation
To be eligible for inclusion, submit a signed application along with one of the following types of supporting documentation dated within the last 24 months confirming the firm’s experience as Sole Bond Counsel, Underwriter’s Counsel, Co-Counsel, or Issuer’s Counsel on a municipal issue:
- An Official Statement or a preliminary Official Statement:
- A legal opinion offered on a municipal issue;
- A blank bond; or
- A Letter of Engagement appearing on either a firm’s letterhead or e-mailed from its e-mail domain, stating that the firm has been retained to serve as Sole Bond Counsel, Underwriter’s Counsel, Co-Counsel, or Issuer’s Counsel on an upcoming municipal-bond issue.
Your Account Representative can answer all of your questions regarding the application process and your listing.