How The Qualification Process Works
- Click here for the application and listing form to print out.
- Fill in requested information and sign the completed agreement.
- Send the completed forms, along with qualifying documentation per the instructions on the application.
Qualifications and Documentation
To be eligible for inclusion, submit a signed application along with supporting documentation verifying your firm’s experience during the previous two-year period:
- A letter from a state/local unit, tax-exempt borrower, or a conduit borrower confirming that the issuer has retained your firm to provide arbitrage rebate compliance calculations and/or consulting; the issue(s) must be identified in the letter, or
- A copy of an executed arbitrage rebate on your letterhead, prepared for a state/local government unit, tax-exempt borrower, or conduit issuer.
Your Account Representative can answer all of your questions regarding the application process and your listing.